It’s summer season in full swing. School vacations have begun and just about every family you’d know of will be off to a new destination for a vacation or will be planning on making a quick outing soon.
Some pointers to be borne in mind: Visa formalities can take more than a few days to be processed for some countries. This makes destinations where Visa-on-Arrival and No Visa status for Indians may tend to make much more. It’s quick to plan and remains visa hassle-free. Do not hesitate to avail special offers by leading travel agencies that tailor-make your vacation itinerary with the choicest of attractions that may seem fully-booked when you personally check it.
With accessibility becoming seamless, many vacation spots open their doors to Indian families with seniors who have mobility concerns. Cruising has thus risen on the priority chart for many, thanks to its premium comfort factor.
Adventure and unique curated experience to indulge are now big ticket attractions with kids. Make the most of Summer Sun, either to soak it up or to rush to cooler climes. Have fun!
1. Young Bhutanese monks take a break at Changangkha
2. You must trek up to the Tiger’s Nest or Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan.
3. Share a cuppa ‘Kava’ with Fiji locals 4. Meet the old tortoises in Seychelles 5. Maikos are apprentices of Geishas showing Japanese tea ceremony
6. Go camping by the lake in Canada
7. Cheer for the participants at Malaysian Grand Prix in Kuala Lumpur
8. Take a scenic helicopter ride atop the Tavarua Island
11. Tourists in front of the Giza pyramids complex feel awe-struck
12. Rev up the water scooter to say hello to schools of fish in Mauritius
14. Old fishing boats in Hong Kong look fabulous. Ride along!
15. Floating markets in Thailand are laden with fresh fruits and veggies. Re-discover your Passion this Summer